Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello everyone in the blogosphere!

I know, I know...it's been like forever. For those were paying attention, thank you, and for those new, well, I don't think you missed much. Until now!

I am going to ramping up my attempts to educate and share my ideas and thoughts about all things on the coast and peninsula. Being born and raised in San Mateo County I am grateful for all that there is to offer.

Being a Realtor not only gives me an opportunity to meet wonderful people, create long lasting relationships, the ability to negotiate, consult, deal with transactional details, but it also gives me a chance to explore new places and experience great things.

I will try to keep a nice balance between business and pleasure and look forward to sharing more in the future.

Nate

No comments: