Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NEW LEAF IS FINALLY OPEN!!!

We are pleased to announce that New Leaf Community Market is finally open! What used to be an Albertson's and previously an Alpha Beta and Lucky's, is now a beautiful and cutting edge food store.

When I lived in Santa Cruz, New Leaf was a great alternative to Safeway and Albertson's. The produce was fresh and mainly local, the Deli was great, and the meat department was of top-quality. Well, after all of these years, nothing has changed. It is such a blessing to have this on the Coast.

I won't lie, the wait was a little stressful. It was obvious that the codes will come in time and the crowds will dwindle. But as happy as I was that they are finally here, I could care less.

If you get a chance, go online to their website at www.newleaf.com. I think it will make you not want to shop at the commercial food stores anymore.

Kudos to New Leaf!

No comments: